View our Studio and Boutique
Don't forget to visit our Boutique for all your dance needs. New logo t-shirts, logo booty shorts, leotards, tights, shoes. You'll find it all here!
What You Need to Know
- View the results from ADA Tewksbury 2015
- View the results from ADA Worcester 2015
- Revised Competition Performance Schedule
- Recital tickets go on sale April 4th. Click here for details.
- Last day of classes is May 9th.
- Picture week is Tuesday, May 12th and Wednesday, May 13th. Details will be emailed soon.
- Dress rehearsal is May 14th at Ipswich High School.
- Recital is May 16th and 17th at Ipswich High School
We offer classes in our recreational program for students ages 2-18. Classes are offered in a fun and enthusiastic atmosphere to teach the fundamentals of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric and Hip-hop. Our class structure allows dancers to learn the techniques of each specific style of dance. All of our classes are taught in a structured format teaching the proper curriculum for the different age levels. Our recreational dancers will perform in our annual dance recital in May.
This program is designed for the more serious dancer. Our competitive program is invitation or audition based only. We offer competitive teams for ages 6-18. Our competitive program requires a commitment for 12 months per year which also includes traveling to many dance competitions and performances within the East coast. Dancers will train in a highly structured dance environment and learn the disciplines of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric, Contemporary and Pointe.