View our Studio and Boutique
INVENTORY BLOWOUT SALE!
All dancewear in stock...ONLY $10!
Don't Miss Out!
All in stock leotards, bootie shorts, dance shorts, Pre-school and Kinderdance attire, studio apparel and studio backpacks.
Act quickly....while it lasts!!
Studio/Boutique hours this week:
Monday - Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm
*Sale excludes tights and shoes.
What You Need to Know
Exciting Classes for the Fall…
- Pre-School program age 2 and up
- Kinderdance & Combodance
- Hip-Hop classes ages 5 & up
- Classical Ballet, Jazz, Tap, & Lyric
- State of the art facility and expanded class schedule
- Visit our Dance Boutique for all your dress code needs and one-stop shopping!
- Classes start September 14th. Sign up now before they fill up! Here are the registration dates:
- Monday, August 31st – Thursday, September 3rd, 12-6pm
- Tuesday, September 8th - Friday, September 11th, 12-6pm
We offer classes in our recreational program for students ages 2-18. Classes are offered in a fun and enthusiastic atmosphere to teach the fundamentals of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric and Hip-hop. Our class structure allows dancers to learn the techniques of each specific style of dance. All of our classes are taught in a structured format teaching the proper curriculum for the different age levels. Our recreational dancers will perform in our annual dance recital in May.
This program is designed for the more serious dancer. Our competitive program is invitation or audition based only. We offer competitive teams for ages 6-18. Our competitive program requires a commitment for 12 months per year which also includes traveling to many dance competitions and performances within the East coast. Dancers will train in a highly structured dance environment and learn the disciplines of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric, Contemporary and Pointe.