View our Studio and Boutique
Don't forget to visit our Boutique for all your dance needs. New logo t-shirts, logo booty shorts, leotards, tights, shoes. You'll find it all here!
What You Need to Know
- View the results from ADA Tewksbury 2015
- View the results from ADA Worcester 2015
- View the results from Turn It Up Lowell 2015
- View the results from Bravo Lowell 2015
- CLASSES START SEPTEMBER 14TH, 2015! SIGN UP NOW BEFORE THE CLASSES FILL UP!
Monday August 3rd - Thursday August 6th, 10-7pm
Monday August 10th - Thursday August 13th, 10-7pm
- Join us for Princess Summer Camp! Click here for more details.
We offer classes in our recreational program for students ages 2-18. Classes are offered in a fun and enthusiastic atmosphere to teach the fundamentals of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric and Hip-hop. Our class structure allows dancers to learn the techniques of each specific style of dance. All of our classes are taught in a structured format teaching the proper curriculum for the different age levels. Our recreational dancers will perform in our annual dance recital in May.
This program is designed for the more serious dancer. Our competitive program is invitation or audition based only. We offer competitive teams for ages 6-18. Our competitive program requires a commitment for 12 months per year which also includes traveling to many dance competitions and performances within the East coast. Dancers will train in a highly structured dance environment and learn the disciplines of Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyric, Contemporary and Pointe.